Rainforest Cafe - DAK

smwf71

Mouseketeer
Remind me how to make a ressie there - I was thinking for lunch on Sunday, March 30th. Thank you so much!

I just wanted to wish you good luck. I have had the worst experiences and service there. pixiedust: to you! I hope you have a good time. :)

I was able to make a reservation through 407-wdw-dine. You cannot make an ADR for the Downtown Disney location.

Keep in mind both Rain Forest Cafe's do not take the DDP or DDE.

I called them direct for our trip last month.

We had slow service, food was ok, probably won't go back for a few years.

They have a GREAT atmosphere, very cool for our children.

You cannot make an ADR for the Downtown Disney location.

That is not accurate. I made one this past December 6 months prior to visiting. They gave me a reservation number and confirmed my information upon arrival.

I will try WDW dine - I know how to do the downtown Disney one - you definitely can call them directly - I just wasn't sure about the DAK. I know the service and food are fairly basic, but it's a tradition to go there during the trip and my kids will be thrilled just to get those darn rainbow slushies!

Thanks to all - I really appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter