Rainforest cafe and flashing glasses

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
Hi each time we go to Disney we have to go to the rainforest just o get one of the flashing glasses, does anyone know if they still do these. Also we will be on the DDP I assume we will have to pay extra for the glass if so how much.

Also on DDP can you still get the volcano dessert :)

The don't know about the glasses, but they still have the volcano dessert!!! My favorite :)

We just went to the RC in Chicago last night and they still have the flashing cups.

We got 2 of the flashing glasses at Planet Hollywood at HS in Feburary.

Recent reports have said the volcano dessert takes three or four adult credits - depending on the poster. It cannot be ordered for just one credit.

purple figment said:
Recent reports have said the volcano dessert takes three or four adult credits - depending on the poster. It cannot be ordered for just one credit.

They allowed it for two credits when I was there in July, so maybe it just has to be more than one person.

diddldonna said:
Hi each time we go to Disney we have to go to the rainforest just o get one of the flashing glasses, does anyone know if they still do these. Also we will be on the DDP I assume we will have to pay extra for the glass if so how much.

Not quite Rainforest, but I got a cool flashing glass at T-Rex just this past June :)

Thanks everyone :)

I love the flashing glasses, my one from 2010 from the RF is on its last legs i think as it flashs occasionally, so good job i am going in 2013 to stock up :) We have a reservation for T-rex so it would be great if we can get them from there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter