Raine's homecoming

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
For those of you who know my daughter Raine, I thought you might like to see a couple of her homecoming pictures from last night. She looked so beautiful.

Raine outside
Homecoming_2009088.jpg
Homecoming_2009075.jpg

Raine and her boyfriend
Homecoming_2009108.jpg

Raine with her amazing bouquet of roses she received from Gavin
Homecoming_2009179.jpg

She is gorgeous. Hope they had a good time, how sweet that Gavin gave her such a gorgeous flower arrangement.:)

She looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

thank you all :) She actually cried after she got her hair done. She said to me I look so pretty. I told her she always looked pretty and I am always telling her that. But I think this time she "felt" pretty. You would not believe the pictures I have of these two from last years homecoming to present the changes are just amazing!.

She did have a great time, but they actualy left the dance early since someone broke the light switch so the lights were on the entire time. So I heard alot of "wasn't very romantic dancing with the lights on" :rotfl2: and they didn't get to see the light show that was planned.

Drat! I just hate when the broken light switch ruins the mood.. :( NOT!
We have a teacher @ the HS who does a random flip off the switch and yells "hand check"... the kids all throw their hands in the air..
It is too bad that the light show didn't go off...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter