Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by CindyVK, Dec 5, 2005.

1. CindyVK

CindyVK Earning My Ears

Good Morning,

I can't believe it but I leave tomorrow afternoon for our fabulous sister trip. We'll be the ones wearing the matching shirts, acting like (as our husbands put it) Disney dorks! :earsgirl:

I'm just kinda of bummed because we are there Tuesday - Sunday and it's supposed to rain EVERY day we are there. That is all the forecast shows is Rainshowers. Help me feel better....is the weather really going to be that awful or will we see some sun? I don't mind rain, but not the ENTIRE time! :confused3

Oh well, I guess a rainy day at Disney is still better than a cold, snowy day in Chicago!

- Cindy VK

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TINK61

TINK61 <font color=teal>I need a vacation to rest from my

Just add matching ponchos to go with those shirts and have a great time. :sunny:

4. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

I agree. Grab some ponchos and just enjoy yourself. Rain usually means smaller crowds. You're going to have a ball.

Besides the weather could easily change to sunshine while you are there. At least it won't be cold.

Katholyn

5. kjs1976

kjs1976 Thanks for the magic, Walt!

I'm on the "no rain" prayer with you....we leave on Sat for the weekend and the wetaher report has changed each time I look.

Here's to wonderful trips with rain only at night when we sleep and clearing for wonderfully dry days!!!!!

6. TAKitty

TAKitty <font color=green>I will make it work with the one

I am trying to stay positive about the rain too! I was so hoping for a nice warm weather trip. At least we are going to Disney!

7. AnnaTink

AnnaTink Mouseketeer

Snap!! I have been looking at both weather(.) com and accuweather - they do differ a bit but there is still quite a bit of rain forcast :umbrella:! I'm hoping it'll change, at least so it's dry for MVMCP on Friday night!

8. JulianneCP

JulianneCP <blue>I'm so untechnical I had to start all over<b

I'm doing the rain go away dance too. Today is said only 40% and fine on Sunday (our MVMCP day) I'm there Thursday through Monday morning.

What do you thin 40% means I'm think a small shower or two??? :umbrella:

9. mickeysaver

mickeysaver <font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer

As long as it doesn't rain during the Sunday night MVMCP, I will be happy. I have the ponchos to keep us covered and enjoying our stay, but my mother outlaw won't handle the rain well. Please Lord, just this one night, don't let it rain!!! Maggie