Rain in WDW while travelling w/ a 15 mo?

*LuckyMom*

Earning My Ears
SO...Tropical Storm Hanna is hanging over my head like a very dark cloud (no pun intended :) ). We are supposed to be flying in Sept. 3 and back home Sept. 8. How awful would WDW be if we experienced a bunch of rain from Hanna? We have a rain cover for our stroller, rain jacket for little man, ponchos, etc, but I wouldn't want to torture DS all for MY Disney addiction. :cool1:

Anyone else going during that time and thinking of cancelling? :confused:

We arrive midafternoon Thursday and leave the 8th. Cancelling? For a little hurricane???:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: My dgd2 1/2 floats - in fact I am bringing floaties! We will be fine. Hanna doesn't seem to be much of a storm right now and it looks like she will be NE of WDW which brings the least amount of rain, so I am thinking sunny skies with an afternoon shower to cool things down....:goodvibes

We just got back from WDW, took our 17 mon and 3yo and had lovely tropical storm fay. Fay sat over us for most of our trip, but we stilll had 2 good days with only afternoon storm bands coming through. Then our 3rd day we went in the rain. My girls still had fun rain and all. We were lucky and did not have to deal with lighting, which I think would have been not so fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter