Rain In July

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by RobertsMommy, Feb 21, 2004.

1. RobertsMommy

RobertsMommy Earning My Ears

Can anyone please tell me if it rains alot in July? My family and I are going on the Disney Wonder on July 18th, we don't mind the heat, we have done Disney World a few times in July so heat does not bother us but I wouldn't want rain to ruin our first cruise because we are all so excited....................:sunny:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cantsitstill

cantsitstill Mouseketeer

We went on the Wonder last July 13th (4 day) and it was sunny and humid and beautiful every day. It rained one evening starting at around 10pm, and was over before sunrise. Thunder, lightning and all!! Kinda neat!

4. Rock'n Robin

Rock'n Robin Disney Queen

We were on the Wonder June 29-July 3 2003, and the cruise director said it was the first cruise they had without rain in two months! That said, I gather from these boards that rain is brief, and even it if isn't there is a LOT to amuse yourself.
    Robin M.

5. CACruiser

CACruiser Mouseketeer

When it rains it is usually over quickly. My last trip was June 28-July 1st, 2001 On CC, there was a quick downpour and people cleared the beach.

We waited and claimed a hammock! ;)

After all, we were WET anyway from swimming.

LisaCA

6. gottabelieve

gottabelieve Earning My Ears

We sailed this past july 2003 the western july 18th.. and was told this was the first cruise that they had no rain in two months.. the weather was HOT... as i like it so i know i am getting a great tan.. i guess it all depends.. one never can predict the weather.

7. jrabbit

jrabbit DIS Veteran

June, July and August are the rainy months in Orlando. While on the cruise the ship will try and stear around the rain where possible. That is definatly the case on the 4 day cruise. The sea day the captain goes looking for nice weather for you.