Rain and FoF parade at MK

wonder4fam2011

Mouseketeer
we may only have one day to see the FoF parade. Does it get cancelled often during the summer rains. Will be there Thursday. There are other ideal days to go but we can't switch our days around.

Thanks!

We had one day in the MK Saturday. It looked threatening around parade time and I worried about it. I was surprised to see them step off 12 or 13 minutes early, I'm assuming because of the threatening skies.

Fingers crossed you get to see it. I loved it as I suspected I would!

It got cancelled on us last October. We made a rookie mistake and scheduled it at the end of our trip so one daughter has yet to see it. This is a mistake we won't repeat this next trip!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you...and our high school band! They're scheduled to march before the parade today!:yay: IF all works out, would you please take pictures and post them? The Bellville High School Brahmas Marching Band will hopefully step off 10-15 minutes before parade. Thanks! :tink:

we may only have one day to see the FoF parade. Does it get cancelled often during the summer rains. Will be there Thursday. There are other ideal days to go but we can't switch our days around.

Thanks!

Yes, it gets cancelled due to the rain and storms :( Then they bring out the Rainy Day Calvalcade.

You just have to hope for the best!

Good luck!

Good luck, hoping for a "perfect timing" day for you. It stinks when they cancel parades. Of course it's understandable (nobody wants to put the performers at risk).

The FOF is one of my favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter