Ragland Road later?

maddiebee

DIS Veteran
I really want to stop by Ragland Road on our trip (NEXT WEEK!!). I had a 9:30pm reservation on our Universal Day, but have since cancelled it because I'm not sure if we would make it down to DTD that night (we'll also be switching resorts that day). It doesnt fit in to our schedule anywhere else meal-wise, so
I'm wondering if they have a bar and do smaller plates at the bar? I've heard great things about their food and I'm assuming that if we went by some night around 9 we'd probably have no problem getting a table anyways?

5 more days!!!

They have four bars. Two inside and two outside and yes they have a bar menu with all kinds of yummy options. Apps and entrees and desserts. So much fun and the food is excellent! Have a blast

They have four bars. Two inside and two outside and yes they have a bar menu with all kinds of yummy options. Apps and entrees and desserts. So much fun and the food is excellent! Have a blast

Awesome!! Thanks! The website says dinner is served until 11. Is that how late the bar food is served as well?

Full menu is served at the bar, so it would be served as late as the rest of the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter