Raglan Road

Nancyg56

DIS Veteran
I just canceled Flying Fish and booked Raglan Road for my DSIL birthday dinner. Does anyone have any recent reviews to share?

We ate there for the first time last week and I think the food was the nicest that we had anywhere.

I had a delicious salmon salad and then an enormous bread and butter pudding that was to die for! Far to big for one person, an ideal dessert to share.

We were sat close to the stage so it was rather noisy but I love Irish music and dancing so I was very happy.

We ate there for the first time last week and I think the food was the nicest that we had anywhere.

I had a delicious salmon salad and then an enormous bread and butter pudding that was to die for! Far to big for one person, an ideal dessert to share.

We were sat close to the stage so it was rather noisy but I love Irish music and dancing so I was very happy.

If meggys mum is happy, everybody's happy ::yes::

We kid of picked this one by default after my DD and DSIL said they did not want FF. I had chosen that one as a nice dinner for DSIL birthday but after reading the above reviews i am tickled we changed!

We kid of picked this one by default after my DD and DSIL said they did not want FF. I had chosen that one as a nice dinner for DSIL birthday but after reading the above reviews i am tickled we changed!

I hope that you have a GREAT time/meal. It is a pretty cool place ... have been there for dinner as well as for private work events and they do a good job.

Enjoy!

We love Raglan Road! One our favorite restaurants, and always use it as excuse to spend some time in DD.
Hope you have a great time!
:goodvibes

We were at Raglan Road about a month ago - myself and my adult son and daughter. It was our first time there and we will be going back!!

Our ADR was for 8:15. I asked at the check in desk if we could be seated in the main room where the stage is located. She said we could if we would be willing to wait. We were willing and were seated only about fifteen minutes later. I am so glad we waited!! Our table was right next to the center stage.

My son had the Keen Eye for the Shepherd's Pie and my daughter and I each had the Braised Beef. We shared the bread pudding for dessert. The food was very good, the presentation was very nice, and the dancers and singers were very entertaining!!

If you want to do a lot of visiting, you probably will only be able to hear each other during breaks. We didn't mind. It was such wonderful entertainment and SO much fun!!!

We love the food at Raglan Road and the entertainment takes it over the top. We sat close to the stage on our last visit and really enjoyed the show.:thumbsup2

Our Ratings of Raglan Road: (7/7/2012)
. . . food price value: C
. . . food quality: C
. . . food quantity per serving: C
. . . food prep speed: C
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: A
. . . staff attentiveness: B
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: Danielle Fitzpatrick dancing and the Tuskar Rock band playing
are authentic Irish. However, the food is not. The food is unfortunately
altered versions of Irish cuisine; some any true Pub would not offer.
Bread Pudding was very tasty. The Shepard's Pie was not close to what
one might expect; the remainder of the food was tasty, but average. As
a surprise, the fish-and-chips were quite tasty and reasonably priced.
Also noted is that the room noise is too high for dining. We found the
food can be significantly improved if you do several of the whisky flights.

Just make sure you have a ADR. We did a walk up and waited 1.5 hrs for a table. Only to sit in the booth next to the front door with no view of the stage, then I asked for the shrimp and risotto and got chicken and risotto. The staff was very nice and apologized, she offered to bring out a new plate but at that point it was 9pm, so I told her I didn't want it. They took it off the check. It was disappointing. My only food comment was the bread was good. Next time I have to plan better.

We ALWAYS go to Raglan Road first thing when we arrive in WDW. We love it that much. Enjoy! :goodvibes

Agree with Cee...has become our welcoming dinner to the World...love it there and yes, that bread and butter pudding is just too too....!!!!!:thumbsup2

Coach Rick said:
Agree with Cee...has become our welcoming dinner to the World...love it there and yes, that bread and butter pudding is just too too....!!!!!:thumbsup2

Maybe we'll see you there next trip, coach!

I don't know if you guys are beer drinkers, but they have a very reasonably priced beer flight. They have a ton of different options on tap. This has turned into a must do for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter