• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Raglan Road ??

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
Do you need a PI admission ticket to go to Raglan Road? I'm going with 3 coworkers, so we wanted to check out the place first, without making ADRs. Also, do they have any merchandise - tshirts, etc.?
Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

i read somewhere on the boards that if you have the DP you can get into PI half price.....hope this is true because i cant wait to get to the Adventurers Club!! :woohoo:

i also wanted to try the new Raglan Roan- i see its on the DP this year.

as far as the rest of your ?s-- not sure :sunny:

:smokin: maddhatir :hippie:

You can get into Raglan Road without entering PI - though it doesn't cost anything just to walk around PI anymore, if you don't enter any clubs.

They do have a gift shop. And the food is great!

Denise

I went before official open hours of PI. Opened at 3 or 33p last week--sat outside on beautiful sunny day to drink a cold irish beer

My wife and I went to Raglan Road and didn't really care for it.

For one, I expected there to be a better selection of beer. Though Guinness is good, I can get it most anywhere (at least in Minnesota). If they had a wider range of beers available, our waitress certainly didn't tell us about it after I asked what was available.

The One & One (fish & chips) were tasty but the Dalkey Duo tasted like breakfast sausage. I'll admit to not being a connoisseur of foods and maybe that's what the Dalkey Duo is suppose to be but it certianly wasn't what we expected!

We halfway expected Raglan Road to be a quiet, sit down sort of place where we could relax and talk about our day. Instead, patrons were loud as was the music. Other folks seemed to be enjoying it - it likely just wasn't for us!

Raglan Road is great, food/service. The gift shop is excellent also, just about anything you want you can find for people of all ages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter