Raglan road vs Jellyrolls for adult evening

shaynar

Mouseketeer
We will have an evening without kids on our upcoming trip. Debating between hitting up MK for EMH or going to a lounge / pub.
I'm thinking we may want a break - adults night. Which would you choose? Raglan Road or Jelly Rolls?

Jelly Rolls and its not even close.

I love Raglan Road for dinner but not for entertainment. The restaurant has a pretty unique layout making it tough to see the band and dancers depending on which bar/table you sit at.

If you don't mind noise and crowd interaction, Jelly Rolls is a great night out. Keep in mind, there is a $10 cover charge but its worth it.

Jelly Rolls all the way! It's fun, interactive, and the piano players will keep you singing along all night.

I will say it gets pretty busy there though, so you may or may not have to wait for seating.

I agree with the others--Jellyrolls. It's one of the very few places where no children are allowed.

My buddies and I will be doing some adult only time at Jelly Rolls over MLK weekend! Raglan Road is fun...but no comparison!:cool1:

Jellyrolls cover charge was already up to $12.

I'm a fan of both places and try to visit both on every trip.

I agree it's hard to see the stage from most tables at Raglan Road. But, the Irish tap-dancing there is one of my favorite things to watch!

We will have an evening without kids on our upcoming trip. Debating between hitting up MK for EMH or going to a lounge / pub.
I'm thinking we may want a break - adults night. Which would you choose? Raglan Road or Jelly Rolls?

I am obsessed with Raglan Road. The shows are nice (music and dancing). The food is excellent. DH and I go back every trip since we've discovered it.

Why don't you do both!

Go to Raglan road for Dinner get their around 4:30 for a good seat where you can see the show.

Then go to Jellyrolls, get there before 9:00.

If you enjoy standing up all evening, then it's not important at all. (Not being sarcastic here. Some people don't mind standing.)

If you would like to get a table without having to wait for someone to leave, it's somewhat important.

Thanks...my two buddies and I have 6:45 dinner reservations at Ragland Road. We plan to hit Jellyrolls after dinner on Saturday of MLK Weekend. Sounds like we need to adjust plans a bit....sorry for hijacking thread!:yay:

I forgot that you need to beat the illuminations crowd.:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter