• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Raglan Road or Citricos

starousse

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

This may sound like a silly question, but which would you do? I plan on spending a second day (half) in Epcot and have a ressie at Raglan Road for dinner. I've always wanted to try Citricos, and was thinking of changing it for dinner and then doing Raglan Road for lunch on our departure day. Also, it seems a little more convenient taking the monorail from Epcot to the GF. What would you do?

Citricos is my favorite restaurant. The food and service are amazing. That being said, it is a signature so it's a bit dressier, meals are "fancier" and you definitely sit there for awhile to eat. It's not that service is slow, it's just more aware that people don't want to be rushed and want to enjoy the fabulous food.
I agree with PP who says you have to think what type of mood you'll be in. If you'll want to linger over a nicer meal, Citricos for sure, but if you want to grab some food and have a more casual atmosphere than stick to RR.

Citricos is one of the finer place to dine in all of WDW. I would choose that over 90% of all other options, including RR.

love both of them but you do know that RR is a 1 ts and citricos 2? i would do citricos from epcot and then go back to RR for lunch one day.

You're plan sounds like a good way to get to try both places. Citricos is only open for dinner and many of the items are are on both the lunch and dinner menu at Raglan Road.

If I had to chose between the two (because I could only go with one), Raglan Road would be my choice without hesitation. I really loved the food there, especially the appetizers and desserts (Dunbrody Kiss was one of my absolute favorite desserts at WDW). Citricos was okay, but extremely slow (2.5 hours for dinner).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter