• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Raglan Road or Bongos?

autkidd

Planning Away
looking at going to either raglan road or bongos for dinner in December. Neither of us drink so the alcohol offerings aren't important, but which would you do and why?

Will be on dining plan

I haven't been to Bongos, but I have gone to Raglan Road and had a great meal there. I'd probably go back to Raglan Road before trying Bongos just because it's more appealing to me.

I ahve been to both for dinner and enjoyed both. The food is good at both restaurants, and both have fun atmospheres. Bongo's plays Latin style music, while Raglan Road plays Irish music, so if you have a preference or an aversion to either kind of music, that could help you decide. Also, Raglan Road tends to be a louder restaurant than Bongo's.

Is Bongo's still open? Thought it was already closed for some reason. I myself would have a hard time eating at a place where I knew I could never come back. Probably be the best meal ever with no hope to return.......

Is Bongo's still open? Thought it was already closed for some reason. I myself would have a hard time eating at a place where I knew I could never come back. Probably be the best meal ever with no hope to return.......

What are you referring to? Bongo's is not closing
We love Raglan Road for atmosphere, menu and entertainment
Enjoy

For me its Raglan Road by a VERY large margin, I think that Raglan Road is actually the best restaurant in Disney Springs (I haven't been to Morimoto or Jock Lindey's yet) The food is great, they have a large selection of drinks and I love the atmosphere!

For me Bongos was really really loud and annoying and I thought the food was subpar... However the Mojito was okay...

Raglan Road! It is one of my favorite restaurants in WDW. I will be having dinner there on my arrival day next week, so excited! The food is so good and the menu is awesome with many great options. We always make sure to get a table in the main room where the band and dancers are, but there is also seating away from that if you want a more quieter atmosphere.

We are big Raglan Road fans. Were just there on Sunday night actually and had a great time. Their pies are awesome!

Hmm, I was able to make a reservation for late February, 2016 for Bongos. If it were closing by year end, wouldn't the system tell me I couldn't make a reservation?

It does say it is just a rumor, but I have seen other rumors hinting it as well. But, if you were able to make a ressie, I think that bodes well for Bongo's in the meantime...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter