Raglan Road in January

Silligoose

Earning My Ears
Curious if anyone knows if there's any reason Raglan Road ADRs aren't available for January. Looks like there are no times from January 1 on. Do you think this means a Reno may be in the works? Or is it just a thing that sometimes happens with the non Disney owned restaurants? I was able to make a ressie at 180 days out for our April trip earlier this year but we wound up skipping. I still want to check it out but booked the Boathouse instead due to there being no times available.

You can call the restaurant directly or book through opentable.com

I'm curious if the OP got any more information on this. I tried to book my ADR this morning and could not get anything. Open table was too far out. Did the OP get a table through calling? Can you use dining plan credits that way?

I'm curious if the OP got any more information on this. I tried to book my ADR this morning and could not get anything. Open table was too far out. Did the OP get a table through calling? Can you use dining plan credits that way?
I did not call over the weekend so I have no updates. I'd suspect you'd be able to use dining credits any way that you book but we don't use it so not 100 % sure. Let us know if you call. I'm thinking about just sticking with the Boathouse for now.

We booked direct with Rainforest Cafe in DTD and are able to use our dining plan credits.

They hold back their reservations past the 180 day mark. I ran into the same issue at our 180 day mark and then just obsessively checked every day until reservations started showing up in the system. I want to say it was 3-4 weeks past the 180 day mark and then there were tons of options.

Last edited:

Our ADR date was last week and we tried to book for January, obviously couldn't see anything. Booked just fine through Open Table. My wife called and spoke with a Cast Member to see if she could book the ADR for us and she said that she couldn't see anything open in January either; and she seemed surprised by it. Her recommendation was to keep checking because this happened sometimes. As you can see, she was very helpful.

FWIW, the Cast Member did say that even without the ADR, we would have no problems using dining credits but she recommended getting the reservation in MDE so that it would show in our plans.

Thanks Billyboy1304. I just checked opentable again and there were times there so I booked it. Thanks for the heads-up. Now to debate for the next 5 months which restaurant to go to... Raglan road or The Boathouse. Lol.

I'm not sure if you guys are still following this thread, but Raglan Road is finally open on MDE for January 2016. We just booked 1/30 without any problems and wanted to pass along the good news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter