Raglan Road GC up for grabs - winner announced!

luvpooh

oh bother!
Hey everyone!

I had purchased a $50 Raglan Road gift certificate awhile back for my upcoming trip this Wednesday. Unfortunately, DH has suffered an ankle injury that is just not going to make going feasible, so we have had to cancel our trip.

Having said that, I would like to offer this gift certificate up for grabs. Instead of giving it to the first person to respond, I'd like to let everyone have a chance. Anyone who responds to this post by 9 PM tonight (Eastern) will be eligible. After that, I will put everyone's name in a hat and pick a winner!

Conditions - I will mail this out tomorrow, so make sure your trip doesn't start too soon, to allow for mailing time. Also, the certificate expires on 11/15/08 so be sure that you can use it before then.

Good luck! :)

Very kind of you to offer. We live in FL and are making 2 trips before the GC expires. Never eaten there and would love to try it out. Have a wonderful day.

You are so kind to offer this. So sorry to hear about your DH. Hope his recovery goes well. My daughters and I will be @ WDW Oct 31-Nov 4. We'd love to try Raglan Road. Sounds like great fun.

I just wanted to say that is so sweet of you. Our trip isn't until December but still wanted to say it's nice to see a generous spirit on the boards!!!!

Wow that is sooo nice of you. I am sorry you arn't going to make it, that is such a bummer.

We are going to be there the 10th-20th of Nov. and we would love to get in on the drawing.

Thank You! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We have an ADR for 11/10 and would love to be in on the drawing! Thanks for the offer to all have a shot!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the offer! This is the sweetest thing to do. I will be in the world twice before the GC expires. I have never eaten at Raglan Road but have been wanting to try it. Please add me to the list!! Thanks.

I'm so sorry about DH's ankle! My best friend twisted her knee while we were at the AK last month, and it made for a pretty miserable trip. I hope you'll be able to reschedule soon and have a marvelous time!

I'll be at WDW 11/6-7, and would love to visit Raglan Road again. Thanks for the offer!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. So nice of you to think of others. We will be there before the GC expires and these three Irish gals would love to try Raglan Road!

glad to see some people may be able to benefit from this!
Consider it my 'giving back' to the Dis, for all of the hours of entertainment, and countless bits of knowledge I've accumulated over the years! :) That and we'd hate to see it go to waste!!!

one more condition - the winner has to have a Boddington's for me while they're there! ;) :laughing:

I don't need the gift card, I just wanted to say how incredibly nice I think it is for you to do this. Hope your husband is better soon!

Oh my gosh! What a sweet Magical offer! :goodvibes We are headed down to the World on Oct. 26th. and have an ADR at Raglan Road for the 29th.

Sorry that DH was injured and you had to cancel. :( :hug:

Crossing fingers for some Pixie Dust! pixiedust:

and promise to have a Boddington's for you! :drinking1 :)

Sorry to hear about DH, but this is very sweet of you! We are local, and are going to Disney a few times before 11/15/08. Would love to try Raglan Road!:goodvibes

What a great thing to do!:goodvibes
Very sorry to hear about your DH! I'm always afraid something like that will happen before we go! Do a lot of :worship:

We have never eaten there and have ADR on 11/8 and are leaving 11/2.:yay:

Would love to be included in your drawing! :woohoo: :woohoo: :jumping1:

Please put in my name. I will be traveling with my family 11/7-11/15.
I have never eaten at Raglan Road but always wanted to, it looks like a
very fun evening.:lovestruc

I'm sorry to hear about your DH.

What a kind offer for the GC.:thumbsup2 I would love to have my name added to the drawing!! Thank you!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter