Raglan Road - Birthday

vascubaguy

DIS Veteran
I'm just wondering if anyone has been to Raglan for their birthday, or been there when someone else was having a birthday.

Do they do anything "fun" or embarassing for the birthday boy/girl?

Sorry, didn't see anyone celebrating a birthday during any of our meals there. Which is kind of odd.....

I will be dining there the last night of my thirties. I would like to know the answer to this question too. Maggie

Sorry, didn't see anyone celebrating a birthday during any of our meals there. Which is kind of odd.....

I will be dining there the last night of my thirties. I would like to know the answer to this question too. Maggie

Hey Maggie!

Cool, I'll actually be there just a few days before you celebrating my 31st. When I made the ADR, the CM asked if we were going for any particular celebrations and I mentioned by b-day. Right before we hung up, she said, "oh no, I almost forgot to put the note on your Raglan Road ADR about your birthday"...

So, I was curious about what they might do (if anything)... I'm all for fun, but not sure I'd want to be pulled up for the show or anything. lol

I was hoping someone might know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter