• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Raglan Road and DDP

I saw here on the boards that restaurants can still be added to the 2008 DDP. I would keep the reservation just to see if you really want to eat there. Good Luck. We are eating there for the first time on Tues!!

Last year the list of participating restaurants was finalized in Nov. Non Disney owned restaurants are still working on contracts. I wouldn't worry about who/what is on the list until Nov.

Iremember last year PH wassn't on the list at first but came on later so I'm hoping but it's possible I may switch as I've heard there's a P&P Party at MK that night and I want to go!!

what and where is Raglan Road? What type of food do they serve?

It is a restaurant in Pleasure Island. They serve Irish food and are supposed to have entertainment. I found out about Raglan Road when having problems trying to make dinner reservations on our dining plan. The CS suggested it. You can look at the menus on allears.net. That's were we looked at all of the menus for the various restaurants and CS in Disney.

As the above posters mentioned, the 2008 DDP list of participating places is not yet finalized.
As for Raglan Road? Is it a favorite of ours! The food (except for the Shepard's Pie) the service and the atmosphere were all wonderful! :thumbsup2

The food (except for the Shepard's Pie) the service and the atmosphere were all wonderful! :thumbsup2

We must have gone to another restaurant :confused3 Terrible service, DDP people had to sit in dark little booths by the door and the food was mediocre at best. We had to sign the bill and they were charging $54 per child!!! Wouldn't be surprised if Disney didn't want them. Probably our worse experience in March.

NARM

We must have gone to another restaurant :confused3 Terrible service, DDP people had to sit in dark little booths by the door and the food was mediocre at best. We had to sign the bill and they were charging $54 per child!!! Wouldn't be surprised if Disney didn't want them. Probably our worse experience in March.

NARM

ITA...everything except the beer and the bread pudding was mediocre at best.

The only time Dh and I go to Raglan is on March 17th (St. Patty's Day). We have gone the last two years around lunch time and really enjoyed the atmosphere....though we only had drinks and snacks. Do enjoy stopping for an irish coffe and setting on the patio on a nice evening. Nice location to people watch the comings and goings at PI.:woohoo:

...DDP people had to sit in dark little booths by the door...
NARM

I doubt the dark little booths by the door are reserved for DDP patrons! We were on the DDP both times we ate at RR and were seated at great tables each time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter