Radisson Resort Room Photos for you!

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I was just going through my photos from our cruise last October and realized that I never posted the photos I took of our room at the Radisson at the Port the night before the cruise.

It's a popular resort choice for cruisers so I know a lot of you would like to see some photos.

We got a standard room but it was at the very back left of the hotel and it was kind of sideways. Our friends booked the same standard room and got a much smaller version which had a desk instead of a glass table and they didn't have a long hallway like we did with a humungous closet at the end of that hallway.

It was a nice room but the internet and tv was not working for us. The only thing that I hated was that there was only ONE mirror in the whole room! And it was in the bathroom, which made it hard for both of us to get ready in the morning.
Here's some photos:

rad1.jpg

rad2.jpg

rad3.jpg

rad4.jpg

rad5.jpg

rad6.jpg

rad7.jpg

rad8.jpg

rad9.jpg

I know the standard room my parents had did not have a fridge or microwave. Their room had a tub/shower.

Were you pleased with the stay other than no internet? The tv would be an issue for my family.

Hey! That bedspread is Exactly what I want for my new bedroom! I'll give someone $50 bucks if they send me one ;)
That looks like a really nice room....We're cruising again Next April and now I know, at least, what one resort looks like :)
Thank you for posting the pictures

beautiful pics, thanks so much, i changed our resv to the new mariott cuz there are 6 of us and they have a 2 medroom suite at a reasonable rate, but i was going to do the radisson, it really helps to see the actual pics form someone and not just the pics on the net site, thanks again

You know, I was really disappointed with this hotel. Everyone raves about it but it was just mediocre. Granted, the pool is very nice, and they have a good dinner buffet out near the pool (pricey though). But the rooms are so gaudy, our tv and internet didn't work either, very noisy outside, and the exterior is very run down. I'm glad to hear there's a new hotel in town because I wouldn't stay there again if I had a choice.

Thanks for the pics. We will be staying there Sunday night before we leave on a RCCL trip on Monday.

We have stayed there 4 times and I wouldn't rave about it, but we were satisfied. They have the minigolf place within walking distance and McDonalds across the street.

For us the shuttle is why we stay there-it is very convenient.

Did they give you a reason for the tv and internet being out?

:rolleyes:
Did they give you a reason for the tv and internet being out?

Nope! After an hour hubby got the internet working and about an hour and a half after I called, maintenance showed up and fixed the tv.

I was not impressed with the place either. After reading so many great reviews I was expecting a lot better.

We arrived late and the music was so loud in the lounge I couldn't hear the girl at check in. She was yelling and I couldn't hear her! Then our room was SO FAR away from the lobby, at the very very back of the hotel. In the morning, bell services were busy and we had to haul all of our luggage ourselves to the front to make it to our 10 am shuttle!

The ice machine was not where the map located it and I had to go through a locking door to get there. Good thing I brought my key card out, I was in my jammies.

Next cruise, in October I will be booking a hotel on the beach (cheaper!) and then probably taking a taxi to the port!

The pool area did look really cool but we arrive too late to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter