Radisson has new code for $59 special

cumickey

Mouseketeer
I just called the 1-800-333-3333 number for Radisson and the young lady did not have any idea about the 'FALL' code when I asked for it!.....so panic set in!!. I told her it was mean't to be $59 a night for the Radisson at the Port, and she said "oh you mean the 'VISIT FLORIDA' code!!!....what a relief!.

Thought I would let the rest of you know about it too!.

VISIT FLORIDA is the new code.

Those of you who have already stayed under the special rate did any of you use the hotels parking instead of the ports?. Did they charge for it?. TIA

Is this good for winter also, or is just like the Fall rate that ended in December? :confused:

The girl said she did not know when the VISIT FLORIDA code ends, that it was up to the hotel and usage!. So not much help sorry!

Well ..... I've been looking on Radisson's website for a room on 12/19/02. Initailly it doesn't display the $59 Visit Florida special. But, shen I clcik on "view all rates" it shows up and I can book it. So, looks like it is available for winter .... at least for now.

Oh shoots! I looked at what I posted again. Sorry .. I'm in Hawaii ... to me December is winter! lol I have no clue as to seasons. It always seems the same to me.

The old special ended at the end of December, I believe. We go the first week in January...figures! :rolleyes:

Fawn - call the 800# and see what they say when you ask for the VISIT FLORIDA special for the first week of Jan. Seeing as this one has just started it may go longer. Good luck!

cumickey asked "....Those of you who have already stayed under the special rate did any of you use the hotels parking instead of the ports?. Did they charge for it?. TIA"

Has anyone parked at the Radisson during thier cruise using the $59 room rate? Did they charge extra? Did They provide transportation to the port?

Much thanks for any info you provide. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I just tried the VISIT FLORIDA code and it doesn't work for me...but the FALL code works for 79.00 a night for January

Go figure *Ü*

I was just at Radisson's website and tried the VISIT FLORIDA code. It does not work in the promo box, but if you click on VIEW ALL RATES it does come up. I was able to book the 2 king bed jacuzzie suite for Jan 3 and again for Easter week at $99 per night.

MJ

I already have a $79 roon with the VISIT FLORIDA rate. When I went back to see if I could get the $59 rate today, it still shows up $79. I wonder if that rate locks in for me when I log in. I will try to call tomorrow. This is for January 17-18.:confused:

Arlene

It looks as tho all the 'FALL' promo $59. rooms are booked thru the end of the year. Currently if you use the code 'FALL' code
on their reservation web site it comes up:

FALL special STD room $79 standard room
FALL special STE room $99 suite..

I had reservations for April 18th at the Radisson, 2 king suite for $129. Just got off the phone, used the "Visit Florida" code and got the room rate lowered to $99.

These message boards are wonderful!

Thanks, Rward

I just called for our date of January 17th and she quoted me the same rate that I had gotten with the FALL code....which is 79.00 for a double room....If anyone gets less for that day... I would be interested in knowing~~~

thanks
Cyndi

Originally posted by we2vagabonds
cumickey asked "....Those of you who have already stayed under the special rate did any of you use the hotels parking instead of the ports?. Did they charge for it?. TIA"

Has anyone parked at the Radisson during thier cruise using the $59 room rate? Did they charge extra? Did They provide transportation to the port?

Much thanks for any info you provide.

I was also wondering about that same thing. Does anyone know?

Okay we have been to the Rad now and finished our Magic cruise Sept 21, so I can help.

Yes, we got the $59 rate and used the free parking and the shuttle took us and picked us up, all included. (Remember to reserve a shuttle time when you check-in) The only extra cost will be tipping the shuttle driver. As to where to park, they will tell you at the desk exactly, but it is either on the grass next to the Rads spaces beside the hotel or at the front of reception where half spaces belong to Avis. The grass area had lots of cars but there is a large area to use. The front ones were all taken but while we were waiting for the shuttle on Saturday at 10.20am, several families arrived on the Disney Bus and so a space came open then, dh ran off and grabbed that space ;). HTH!

We LOVED the Rad, and ds3.5 enjoyed the pool, exploring the grounds and the kiddie pool. It was a great deal!!, infact I wouldn't mind a week there someday! lol!.

cumickey thank you so much for your response. I cannot believe that you had to answer your own question! LOL I feel a lot better now because I had heard that you had to book a "cruise parking package" rate to park at the Radisson, which cost much more than the $59 deal that we got. Other people had said that you can park there with the $59 deal. I just did not want to get there & be told no at the last minute. I hope that you had a wonderful experience and I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter