• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Radisson at the Port questions?

Deniseibase

Only Adult Fan of Small World
Do they have a continental breakfast or anything included with the room price? If not, what's the best breakfast option - we will NOT have a car so driving to a local fast food place will not be an option, we have to eat at the hotel.

Also, what time does the shuttle run from the hotel to the terminal? How far is it from the hotel to the terminal - our group regularly walks several miles a day & we were considering just walking over from the hotel if it's not too far.

Thanks!

There was not an included breakfast, although I think there was a buffett you could pay for. We ate next door at Zachary's....pancakes, coffee..that kind of place. I think there was a McDonalds accross the street, but not positive. There was an Italian place on the other side, can't remember the name, where we had dinner. They might have had a breakfast there also, but don't know for sure.

I don't know if you like a fast food breakfast, but a Mcdonalds is right accross the road. Also a gas station is near by that you could walk to and get something.

As far as walking to the port....what would you do with your luggage?????

I did not see any continental breakfast, but they do have a dining room with a buffet type breakfast. There is a chef in their who will cook you an omelet any way you want. I think it was about $7 for each person. We ate there one morning & it was pretty good. There is a McDonald's right across the street that you can also get a quick breakfast at.

I would not recommend walking to the terminal. I'm not sure how far it is, but it's over a long bridge in & I don't remember seeing any sidewalks. We left the hotel about 10ish & the shuttles were already going.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Sorry after I hit send I just thought about this: They do have a dinning place in the lobby. I am not sure if they have breakfast or not, but they did have a buffet there the night before.

We had brought snacks with us and just had some stuff like that for breakfast. I was too excited to eat much anyways! :Pinkbounc
The port is way too far to walk so don't even think of it.

Have a great time!!

Thanks for the replies! Looks like Zachary's will be getting our breakfast dollars :)

As far as the walking to the port, too bad about the no sidewalks, that will make it too dangerous :( We normally walk 5+ miles anyway so we were just going to don our backpacks (we're only on the three day cruise) and hoof it for a relaxing way to start the day & see the sights, but we'll have some little kids along & that won't work with no sidewalks, drat!

just take the shuttle. Radisson has a free shuttle to and from the port for before/after the cruise. Sign up when you check in the night before.

Denisibase save all your walking energy for the ship. The Radisson offers a real good buffet breakfast. Zachary's has good diner food, DH and I usually get an assortment of their Greek food for lunch when we stay at the Radisson. We get it carry-out and enjoy it while our DD swims in the Radisson beautiful pool.

Enjoy your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter