Radison Resort Prkwy

lisalu

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed here? I have ressies at HIFS next week, but this place looks just gorgeous! Recommendations??? Also, do they have suites for up to five?

Looks can be deceiving. We stayed there last October. I saw the "beautiful pool with the waterfall" and fell in love but when i got there my son could not swim in the pool. The lighting at night is terrible. He also said the water was very cold. We had such a bad experience at this hotel that we checked out the next morning. The lighting around the entire hotel is terrible and we could not figure out how to get into the place after you check in. You have to go around back and through a gate but we could not find the gate because it was so small. The beds were also very hard. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Oh and I also forgot the birdman. He was not there. He had an accident and would not return for a very long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter