Raddison before the Members only Criuse

minimahaki

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to say hello to everyone I met on the Members Cruise. I can not remember everyone’s name please accept my apologies. I enjoyed the Dis meet at the Raddisson on Saturday night and was happy to meet many members. I was on deck 10 for the sail away party however; it was shoulder to shoulder people where everyone was standing. Just wanted to let you know I was there blowing my bubbles!!!! Mark & Mary thank you for the buttons I wore mine the entire cruise.
Beth and Dave (hope I got Dave’s name correct) thank you again for the lanyard. I would love for everyone I met to respond so I can get match your screen names to you names.
Looking forward to the next Members Only Cruise
Lauretta

Hi Lauretta,

I'm "Beth." :)

I'm the one from Tampa who was FREEZING by the pool at the Radisson, while Cheryl and Todd were wearing their SHORTS!! :)

I seemed to keep running into you guys onboard - you seemed to always be having a great time!!

Take care...

The Beth with the lanyards is another moderator, our own BethC and her husband, ChrisC.

It was very nice to meet everyone, and Mark's buttons made it so easy to spot another DISer!:D :D :D :D

Lauretta,

It was great meeting you, George, Carmine and Kay. I still can't believe you were two tables away from us at Grills. Great minds think alike about watching the Magic sail. I'm sorry we didn't see more of you on the cruise itself. We did get to say hello at the beginning of the sailaway, but it quickly got crazy (fun but crazy). I know you guys were on the end with your bubbles and we ended up in the middle with ours.

I hope we all get to meet again on the next members cruise!

Hi Mary
Grills was something else. Once I knew we would have a car I knew I wanted to watch the Magic sail and began to research where the best view would be. We commented on the individuals with the Mickey hands never thinking it could be another member. I thought that was a great idea.
I was not really myself this trip. I was just discharged from the hospital the week prior to the cruise. I was even worried I might not be able to go. I was in constant pain and my legs were so swollen! Thank God the aircraft had a loungers so I could elevate my feet on the way home. THis was only the second time we got loungers someone was watching out for me!!!! Well maybe someday we will meet again on another cruise.
Otherwise I will check the boards from time to time.
Lauretta

Hi Cheryl
Thanks for responding
What happend to you and Todd at the show?
I didn't think the show was that great not a Disney production.
Talk to you soon
Lauretta

Hi Beth
I just hope I didn't offend you when I told you my story.
I hope you keep warm
Much better that what we are expecting today
MORE SNOW!!!!!!
Talk to you soon
Lauretta

Hi
Im Debbie(MrsDon)
We got there late. So sorry. We had been on the road since 5am central time and we were exhausted. Thanks for the lovely buttons .

You're story was pretty funny, Lauretta!

That'll teach me to insist that someone tell me a story they said, "...I can't tell it on the Boards..." :)

Todd didn't like the show that much so we left early. We were tired anyway!!

Say hello to Carmine and Kaye, they were so nice as well!

Laurette, sorry to hear about your story but I hoped you had a great time.

Beth - I did change into pants after a while, Todd didn't though.
You gotta remember that cold weather was like a heat wave after the freezing weather we've had in New England!!

Hopefully we'll make the next cruise if not maybe we can meet at WDW again. I'm already planning for November or Dec. of this year!!

Cheryl

Hi Lauretta! I am the other Beth. :)

It was a pleasure meeting you that night. Here's hoping they announce another member cruise and we can do it all over again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter