• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna cry if Danny dies, seriously.
I think I will have to email the producers.
They can't kill him off.
They can't.
He just had a kid.
Well not had, literally. :p
How can you kill of Lucy's dad!?

I wish I had better skillz but I don't enjoy drama so I'm skidaddling out of my PI dabbling.

^ If someone rapped to that I'd love them for life xD

Junior Jedis FTW.

^That's our Field Day theme.. I can't explain our field day to anyone, we parade around in trash bags and hand-screened t-shirts singing ridiculous songs and cheers...

But we have lightsabers this year :D

Yeah, I get what you mean. That's why I usually don't say anything, I think my main goal in life is to avoid conflict. Lol.

Ugh, this is a bloody premiere and it's only 12 minutes in.

vy8x8i.jpg

Yo listen up heres the story about a little blue guy that lives in a blue house.. somethingsomethingsomething

I'm bludabadeedabadodabadeedabadoo

:wave:

Full day of school today... Never again! My bag was too heavy, and I had almost 2 hours with nothing to do... Well, I could of done homework, but reading Google News and doing brain teasers was much more fun. Gonna go home during that period. It's only 10 mins away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter