• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello Jenny!

Clothing threads are annoying... I haven't even been in half the stores you mention...

I.. am happy.

The guy i like is going to a dance now.
Ahhh but Ill be too chicken to go dance with him.

I'm going to bed now... i'm tired D-:

I have my English tomorrow. Any tips?

Argh!

Annoying kid keeps practicing his saxophone OUTSIDE and you can hear it 9 houses away (trust me, thats purdy far)

:/
I mean..play something good.
Not "A A B A A B, B B A, A A B" over and over again, SQUEAKING EVERY TIME D:

I mean..its great that hes practicing but seriously im inside trying to watch Moulin Rouge.
Hes just ruining it for everyone.
I bet his parents kicked him out...the poor kid, BUT i can kinda see why xD

Argh!

Annoying kid keeps practicing his saxophone OUTSIDE and you can hear it 9 houses away (trust me, thats purdy far)

I mean..its great that hes practicing but seriously im inside trying to watch Moulin Rouge.
If you had complained about that last year, it would have been me. :teeth:
I sucked at band.
In the last quarter I got a B because I broke my wrist and couldn't play.
I swear, I thought my band teacher did a small victory dance after I showed him my cast.

If you had complained about that last year, it would have been me. :teeth:
I sucked at band.
In the last quarter I got a B because I broke my wrist and couldn't play.
I swear, I thought my band teacher did a small victory dance after I showed him my cast.

I sucked at the eupho last year.
Now Im the master of it.

Funny how thinks work out when you dont play "Little Brown Jug" OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN every stinkin "concert"

:)
I lvoe my band teach this year. We play cool pieces that make me walk out of the band room singing it :hyper:

Argh!

Ew... that would really piss me off.
I'd probably open the door and scream at him.

We were checking out at Walmart and the cashier was telling us how they've had to go through carts full of random things and put the items where they belonged.
She said there are teenagers who go in there fill their carts full of stuff and just leave it in the aisle.

Why do that?

Then we were out to our car and this little (Probably around 4) girl skips along to this van. My mom figures she just ran ahead of her mom. Nope.
One of the women that works at Walmart walked by the van, she wasn't working, and saw the girl. She asked her if she was alone.
Turns out the girl's mom told her to go out to the parking lot and sit with the dog in the van. It was like 95 degrees outside!!
The lady was worried so the girl got in the van and she had her roll the windows down.
My mom and I then left and I'm almost positive the lady probably stayed until her mom came because she said she'd hate to leave her alone.

Why do THAT!?

It's burning outside and her mom tells her to go out of Walmart....ALONE....to the Parking lot...and sit out in the HEAT....by HERSELF....at FOUR (or so) years old?

Crazy. We were putting bags in our car for about 10 minutes and still no mom.

I can't wait till Saturday. NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! It's not that I don't like it, it just gets annoying after 9 (or so) months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter