• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kissheart4-1.jpg

Bored, so I sketched something.

I'm only gonna post 1 more so I can save my 15,000 for tomorrow. Lol.
I think I'll take a shower and try to get this tonail polish off and go to bed or something.

I'm going shopping tomorrow.
Goodnight.

The new version of I Don't Care from Apocalyptica is played on the radio now...Adam Gontier from Three Days Grace sings in it.

Lol.

When Apocalyptica came to KFMA Day they said it would start playing in about a month...

Hello everyone.

Maths exam today... And I can't find my calculator D-: SOMEBODY moved it *coughdadcough*

I couldn't sleep last night... but I did in the end.

I hate not being able to sleep.

Not being able to sleep sucks.

I couldn's sleep last night either.

I know it's sad though but last night i was thinking about how badly i did in my Biology GCSE and that how it will have an affect on my total outcome. And then i got all worried about wether i wuld fail other exams and what woiuld happen. Then i totally scared my self.

I'm sooo stupid. Lol:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter