Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody's taken her place. You could do it if your ok with it :)

ok :)

here's a question... why is it you like Star Wars more then Anything but your username has no mention to it when you mention HSM and LK?

(next week we get the world premiere of a music video from HSM2... fuuun)

ok :)

here's a question... why is it you like Star Wars more then Anything but your username has no mention to it when you mention HSM and LK?

(next week we get the world premiere of a music video from HSM2... fuuun)

Lion King is the best movie ever.
I rarely talk about it, though.
Back in August, I was obsessed with HSM.
Before star wars took over my life.

Back! So Are you going to WDW soon?

I wish I bought some of those cadbury chocolates in England at World Showcase.

I've been up since 5:00 because my cousin got back from Iraq and was supposed to land at 6:45. But no we all get a call saying that his plane came in early. AT 5 FREAKIN 10!!!!! So excuse me if I am a little cranky and nasty tonight.

[i need someones help i want to know if i gave good advice for something i usually give good advice but it kinda sounds like it involves me. you have to read it from bottom up.
my advice is in blue]

uhhh whyy.
but talk to him ask him why he loves this girl
if he loves her for looks then tell him its not all about looks try to get to know herr like what stuff she likes to do

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 2, 2007 3:15 PM

ok I cant mention names but some one that I know said he LOVES this girl but I think he only likes her because of her looks
and he wants comforting words or advicebut i dont know what to say to him

you give tremendous advice can you help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter