Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Animals Illegally is wrong and is bad and shouldn't be allowed which is why it is illegal.

shouldnt it have a little more fact? like Trading animals is, amongst other reasons, immoral. It is for good reason that it's illegal. ~~then you can go into detail about why from there.

Yes.
That would be my 2nd paragraph.
I need some introduction that grabs the readers attention.
But I don't know what to do...

Hmmm...

TRADING ANIMALS ILLEGALLY IS BAD.
JUST LIKE STEALING POKEMON.
WHICH YOU CAN'T DO.
SO YOU SHOULDN'T TRADE ANIMALS ILLEGALLY EITHER.

Is this better?

hola amigoes :-D (note i know no spanish...)

who wants me to make a movie about my new festive room?

wooooo videos :-D

previous videos i made :)

THE ALFABET!!!

FAVUHRET WURDS!

LEETEL EYNSTEYNS!

WOOOOO BAHD SPELIN!

hehe I like those.

How does this sound for an introduction? I'm not even close to done with it yet. It'll end up with finding a bengal tiger dumped on the side of the road by a human...then I'm go into why, how it was killed. Illegal Animal Trade.

"Stealthy you trudge through the overgrown luscious green bushes and the aged oak-wood trees of the rainforest. A new project that you had been working on for your college science class. Your project takes you to the rainforest of southwest Asia. You were on your way to discover the effects that percipitation had on the lively plants and animals in the area. Staying close to the road as suggested by your guide. She takes you on a wondrous journey of miraculous wildlife."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter