Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

OW...
I am laying down on my stomach on my bed...
And I went and sit my hand on my chin and I accidently put pressure on a certain spot on my throat so I feel like I just got the wind knocked out of me and it hurt my neck..
That hurt...:[

Kayla, I think you and I are one of the many addicted DISers..except I have like 5,000 less posts than you :D LOL. xD

Kayla, I think you and I are one of the many addicted DISers..except I have like 5,000 less posts than you :D LOL. xD

XD
I'm only not on here when I'm gone...from my house....or I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY busy...but when I'm REALLY busy...I'm still here. :rotfl:
And I shouldn't be.

Bye Alexis.
I wish I could be like you...and get off here...for at least 30 minutes. XD

I have tried but failed...:(
I just have no idea how to make an interesting intro so i'm like stuck.
:/

And we have to do in-text citations so like every sentence or paragraph I am going to have to make a in-text citation apparently...:headache:

I guess I'll do it whenever I take sentences from the websites and just credit where I got all my info at the end on a seperate page..::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter