• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

i be back again...

we got toontown :) it's teh first time we've got a membership woot! it's only for a month though :(

yeah i forget my person's name... this was freaky, i managed to get the code to work and got the subscription so we started and i was ready to make a character when i find that the character i made over a year ago when we last played it was still on there :-O at least i didn't have to remember his name :p

It feels so weird to type.
I'm typing so fast because my fingers were on steriods. (Not really.)
I just finished playing the piano.
Trasposing = fun.
Pretending your fingers are on steriods = fun
(playing so fast that your fingers start hurting and you get a headache) = not fun.

sounds... fun?

i like to play my keyboard and play He's A Pirate :-D (note to self: tell Jaimie how to play He's A Pirate)

yay. I used to have a whole bunch of those icons...now they gone. :O

Hmm...and by golly I'm listening to harry potter music now. :\
Ok I'm gonna listen to Final Fantasy Music :D

i'm reading them now :p

i LOLed at number 42 "42 isn't the answer to all the questions on my OWLs exams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter