Race Reports/Kudos/Encouragement - January 9 - 11

Great report and pics, Scott! Thanks for sharing. I wish I had taken more pics, but I was afraid to stop too much.

Thanks guys. I hope I didn't clog up the thread with the pics. Next year I will probably go back to posting my report on it's own thread. I think everyone should.

LOVE the pics and reports Scott -

I got off my procrastination and added a TR link to my '08 - Just finished it a few minutes ago!

Cant wait for 2010... well, maybe I can!

Scott, great report and pics. I love the pics and don't think you are clogging anything. Sorry about the cramping. Have you tried endurolytes? I used them last year during the heat and actually felt much better and felt it was b/c of them. DH has stomach issues and will use them in summer heat. He has found that the endurolytes tablets actually absorb well for him and he has thankfully reduced the cramping he has had.

Jeff, great video. Thanks for sharing your adventure via the video.

Scott, great report and pics. I love the pics and don't think you are clogging anything. Sorry about the cramping. Have you tried endurolytes? I used them last year during the heat and actually felt much better and felt it was b/c of them. DH has stomach issues and will use them in summer heat. He has found that the endurolytes tablets actually absorb well for him and he has thankfully reduced the cramping he has had.

Jeff, great video. Thanks for sharing your adventure via the video.

It was suggested to me just before I left for the marathon. I couldn't find them locally or at the expo. I am going to find some on the net and try them out. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter