Race Reports/Encouragement/Kudos - 24 and 25 November

Big Vic

DIS Veteran
My apologies for being late with this week's races.

Saturday, 24 Nov

24 - RunRookie (Rick) Schaumburg Turkey Trot Half Marathon

Sunday, 25 Nov

25 - Space Coast Marathon and Half Marathon

1/2 - Embroidery_Grandma (Kathy) and DH JohnVN (John), Jim B (Jim)
Full - NitroStich (Lisa)

:jumping1: GO! WISH Team GO! :jumping1:

The Schaumburg Turkey Trot Half was a COLD race. 26F at race start was a challenge to be sure. But fortunately, I ran into another WISHer on the course, regul8ter18, and we decided to run the course together. Hats off to her as this was her first race since recovering from an injury several months ago. Her father, also a WISHer, ran the race as well!

We had an awesome time, got to see some Elk along the course, and finished with smiles on our faces! And, I got to see another friend finish her second Half in two weeks, qualifying for Half Fanatic membership. Yay Laura!

602312_10152279922900363_1791985068_n.jpg

All in all, a good race day!

AFM: This weekend was like a mini-Dopey for me. I ran a 5K Turkey Trot on Thursday, a 10.27 mile training run on Friday, and this Half Marathon today. And I survived! So I feel much better about my chances come January 2013!

Read my full race report here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter