• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Race Reports/Encouragement/Kudos - 22 - 24 February

Big Vic

DIS Veteran
22 - 24 Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend, WDW

5K - helloirishkitty (), JimB (Jim), sunnygal041 (Cindy)

1/2 - Bephus (Beth), Dagny (Dagny), Danhockey04 (), dsnyfan21 (Tracy), dumbo_buddy (Nancy), helloirishkitty (), joan4mickey (Joan), mickeysgal () and DH, NitroStitch (Lisa), QltrGrl2 (Pam), sunnygal041 (Cindy), VickiHD (Vicki), werundisney (Christine)

Saturday, 23 Feb

23 - cewait (Charles) Kyle Field Ramp Romp 5k

Sunday, 24 Feb

24 - cjramsey () Rock 'n' Roll NOLA Half Marathon, New Orleans, LA
24 - thndrmatt (Matt) Dahlgren Half Marathon

:jumping1: GO! WISH Team GO! :jumping1:

I finished Rock 'n' Roll Nola Half in 1:39:30. What a fun course to run. The race starts out in the Downtown District, than does an out and back on St. Charles right next to the trolley tracks through the Garden District. Some runners were on the grass with the tracks. After running through the Warehouse district, we headed into the French Qtr and ran by Cafe du Monde. The race finishes up in City Park.

This is the 3rd rock 'n' roll race I have done, and this was different in terms of music acts along the route. Much more Cajun and New Orleans Jazz groups than Rock, and they were fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter