Rabbit, Hatter & Chessie Go Rogue in Christmasland.New5/11 Meet my Nemesis, Splash M.

so now, you've left us off on December 2nd, 2012......are we to assume nothing has happened since then?? Better get to posting!! :thumbsup2

Just caught up on your TR! I had been away from the Dis for awhile, so had a lot of reading and catching up to do!

I'll try to remember everything I wanted to comment on, but no promises!

First, Raglan Road looked fantastic and reading that you enjoyed it made me that much more excited and confident about our choice to eat there next month!!! It's one of the most anticipated for us this trip!!

The build your own remote controlled car store looks very cool; however, that may be something I need to make sure John doesn't see...it could end badly for our bank account...:lmao:

It is my hope we are able to make a trip down during the holidays to partake of the magnificent-looking Osborne lights at some point! They looked awesome in the pictures!

Now, I have to say, I totally agree with you on Fantasmic not being an "every trip must do!" While it's good and a unique experience, I'd much rather see Illuminations or Wishes. It will be something we take Laura to when she's a bit older but we'll probably skip it this trip.

BOG looks amazing! We're planning on having lunch there this trip as well!! Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney movie (well tied with Lion King) and eating there will be like living in one of my childhood fantasies! princess:

I'm SO happy to read your daughter is doing and feeling better!! :goodvibes

I'm sure the coming weeks are going to be full of so many different and conflicting emotions as you prepare for her to leave for college! Best of luck to you all on this next adventure! It's such an exciting and scary experience for everyone!!

Looking forward to reading more, of course!

All right... if I have any readers left (which would surprise me... This baby is going to be finished off before the end of this month...since today is the 15th- I have 2 weeks... so I'll probably do it in about 5 updates...

I hate leaving things unfinished... and this has been troubling me... so update I'll shall within the next 48 hours... (2 days)...

I want to see what everyone's been doing first though...

:surfweb:

So here's to some coffee and pixiedust: to get me going...

All right... if I have any readers left (which would surprise me... This baby is going to be finished off before the end of this month...since today is the 15th- I have 2 weeks... so I'll probably do it in about 5 updates...

I hate leaving things unfinished... and this has been troubling me... so update I'll shall within the next 48 hours... (2 days)...

I want to see what everyone's been doing first though...

:surfweb:

So here's to some coffee and pixiedust: to get me going...

I'm here...barely!!! sorry. but I am in the same boat as you. My ticker says 24 days, which means I am so amazingly behind that I'm not sure I"ll get to finish in time.

Good luck Patricia...
:hourglass is ticking LOL

Still here! Hope all is well. I know you miss your baby girl terribly. Look at this TR as therapy. Plus you have a whole summer TR to write! :thumbsup2

Great to see you back here!! And that reminds me that I ought to go back to my own TR as well!!! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter