R.I.P Amy Winehouse

manxtatt2

<font color=green>stumbles into room , looks aroun
Sadly Amy Winehouse has been found dead in her flat , aged 27

:-(

I am really surprised at how shocked I am at this news, considering it feels that this has been on the cards for a few years now

I might not agree with her lifestyle, but she had a great voice, and at the end of the day her parents have lost their daughter, very sad :(

I am so sad about this, although I agree that she seemed to be on a path to self-destruction. I saw her live a few years ago and she was fab... RIP :(

I was shocked to hear this news. No matter what problems she had she was still human and was somebodies daughter/family/friend. Rest in Peace Amy.

Drugs hv a lot to answer for in this world. Very silly young lady as she was so very talented. Feel sad for her family. Hope shes at peace now:hug:

it`s always sad when someone dies,but remember the 90+ who didn't take there own life's seem far more important to me
Paul

Totally agree Paul. My sentiments entirely!

At the end of the day no one forced her to take drugs and drink herself into a stuper, yet she is getting so much coverage on all the news channels and front page headlines in the Sundays

Yes I feel sorry for her family but pretty sure someone will gain a lot of money from her passing and all the albums that will be released in her memory

Yet when one of our heroic servicemen gets killed serving his or her country they get a little piece at the end of the news bulletin and a tiny news brief 7 or 8 pages from the front page.

Just shows the sad state affairs in this country when people cannot get enough of so called celebrities news - whether they are alive or dead!!

celebrities of this stature not only aren't helped by those around them, but are often pushed in the wrong direction - the enticement of all the money that can made results in many managers not doing what's in the best interests of the celebrity......

so too in the case of Amy Winehouse - a talented and troubled woman who was mishandled by those around her...

Surely we can retain some sympathy for her and her family?
I wasn't a big fan of her music and it certainly seemed like she was on a path that was only leading to one place, but I don't suppose for one minute she would have chosen this for herself given a choice.

Every early death is tragic - no matter what the circumstances.

Kev

Surely we can retain some sympathy for her and her family?
I wasn't a big fan of her music and it certainly seemed like she was on a path that was only leading to one place, but I don't suppose for one minute she would have chosen this for herself given a choice.

Every early death is tragic - no matter what the circumstances.

Kev

I so agree Kev:hug:

R.I.P Amy Winehouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter