QVC Scrap day...Provocraft Cricut?

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
Did anyone else get the email from QVC about the Provocraft Cricut Machine? They are featuring it on 4/18. Does anyone have this yet? Just curious, I'm always interested in new gadgets.

I received email too. Looks interesting. Wonder what the price will be? I will probably love it... and it won't be in my budget.

So is Tuesday Scrapbook day on QVC? I don't get emails from QVC so never know. Maybe now that we're almost through Easter, made it through the tornadoes and 1/2 way through soccer season I can get back into scrapping again! I really miss it! :thumbsup2

Yes, Tuesday April 18, is scrapbooking day on QVC. I have already posted the TSV that is available for early purchase, or you can wait until 12:01 and order the TSV on auto-delivery that will also have a Christmas set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter