Quotes for my classroom

Leave it to you all to come up with some amazing ones...whew! I started to choose, and then I gave up and copy/pasted all of them into a document so I have them for when I have more time to make more posters ;) You all actually inspired me to use the bulletin board near my door for quotes as well (at least for the beginning of the year)...I think I'm going to fill it up with quotes from "famous" people the kids would recognize (Einstein, Walt Disney, etc.). Maybe just an inspiration for the start of the year?

Keep 'em coming...I need some more character quotes...as in, choosing to have good character...

Aint it funny how a melody sounds like a memory - Eric Church

Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

Follow your heart but take your brain with you.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours shine any brighter.

If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all.
-Thumper, Bambi (horrible negative grammar but elem. will understand)

The very things that hold you down, are going to lift you up.
-Timothy Mouse, Dumbo

You've got a friend in me. -Toy Story

If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. -Cinderella

A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.
-Eeyore

Friendship picks you up when the world lets you down.

If you don't think, then you shouldn't talk. -March Hare (Alice in Wonderland)

If you don't think something small can make a big difference, you've never been in a tent with a mosquito.

You're never fully dressed without a smile.

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. - John Quincy Adams

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

If you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own.
And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.” - Dr Seuss

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter