**Quiz** - JJ's January Jumble - days 27 - 31 - Answers added!

jjpenguin

<font color=red>A penguin with mouse ears & wooden
Yes you read it correctly these are all the questions left in one go. As I mentioned I will be in the UK this weekend and want to post out the quiz prizes so I'm doing it like this.

It's going to be a bit different as I have quite a few of you up there at the top and have to get a winner somehow. So listen carefully, I will type this only once...;)

- Deadline for the answers is Friday 30th at 10 am
- Send in your address with your answers

Now this is how it works: I am going to post 10 pictures, 5 will be " easy" and worth 3 points, 3 are 'tough' and worth 5 points and 2 are ' really hard' and worth 8 points. You must tell me where 5 of the photos are, and only 5. You can make your own choice which photos you choose. 5 easy ones you're sure you know or you can gamble with a really tough one.

Well I was really surprised which ones you lot got right!

DSC03739.jpg

Picture A) 3 point - MK, Tomorrowland, at the entrance one of the " community signs"

DSC03456.jpg

Picture B) 3 points - This one was easy: AK, Dinoland, Chester and Hesters

DSC03773.jpg

Picture C) 3 points - Another popular one; MK, Fantasyland, Mickey's Philharmagic in the waiting area before the show.

DSC03947.jpg

Picture D) AK, Africa, Pangani Forest trail, just near the Okapi enclosure

P9230194.jpg

Picture E) 3 points - Blizzard Beach, on one of the vending machines at the bus stop

DSC03742.jpg

Picture F) 5 points - This one was a bit confusing; MK, Tomorrowland, The ceiling in the queue for Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

PA020480.jpg

Picture G) 5 points - This was a toughie; DHS, Echo Lake, At the little stall that sells Indy hats, whips etc.

PA020474.jpg

Picture H) 5 points - This one wasn't as tough as I thought ; DHS, Echo Lake, Star Tours Queue, ATAT's foot

DSC03470.jpg

Picture I) 8 points - Surprised that a couple of you got this one, some of you were very close...AK, Asia, the Island where the monkeys are outside Kali River Rapids

P9280259.jpg

Picture J) 8 points - Only one person attempted this one! Epcot, Seas with Nemo and Friends, Near the waiting area for Turtle Talk, it's in the ceiling.

Last PM sent. Thanks you so much for hosting this quiz. I had a lot of fun throughout the month.

Corinna

I forgot to ask one more thing, can you put your Disney likes/dislikes character wise in the PM too, then I can make sure your prize is to your liking.

Evil question(s) - pure genius Aruna!

PM Sent

Thank you

PM on its way.

Thanks for a fantastic quiz Aruna :thumbsup2 - these last few questions were great, even if they did drive me mad searching Google for days! :rotfl2:

Final PM sent
Thanks for a really good quiz

Can't wait to get the answers of these photos
been driving me crazy trying to figure them out

Doh! I had posted the answers on Friday but forgot to put answers added in the title. :rotfl:

So hopefully I can put you out of your misery here, showing you where I photographed all these strange pictures ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter