Quietest building at AS Movies?

It really depends on the time of year you go and how many of the groups are staying at the Movies. We go end of June when there's no sports or cheerleading events and Love Bug is very quiet. I'd avoid the Fantasia around the main pool and when we stayed in the Mighty Ducks area, Dalmations always looked very busy and noisy. We love ASMo though:cool1:

I would say love bug, too, if you are there during a busy time. We have stayed there and Dalmations.

Hmm...I'm not a big fan of the Love Bug or Mighty Ducks themes.

Ok, which out of these 3 are the quietest:

1. Fantasia
2. Toy Story
3. Dalmations

We will be going either in July or Thanksgiving.

Also, are the walls paper thin overall? Just don't want to be kept up listening to the conversation in the next room or the kids in the pool.

Would top floors be quieter than bottom floors? Facing the parking lot be generally quieter? I know to request to NOT be facing the pools.

I know, I'm in the wrong resort to expect quietness;) I love the theming & want to give it a try. Just don't want to be kept up all night listening to the people next door to me.

Well, then I would say Toy Story. We have stayed in this section 2x and never had a noise problem but I guess it depends how sensitive you are to noise. I would definitely not recommend Fantasia as it is right next to the pool.

We were in Dalmations and had no noise issues. Plus it's close to the quieter (though not quiet) pool and is relatively close to the main building.

Mighty Ducks was the quietest to me.
There's also a pool right there that was barely used while we were there (Sept '05).
When we first got the room, I thought we would be disappointed, but it worked out really well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter