• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quidco & Disney

thewelshman

Earning My Ears
Hi, How long does this normally take to track? Confirmed booking and payment taken 27th Feb - still not showing in my quidco. Is this normal?

It says it could take 7 days to track, having said that, with the 40% offer they are probably experiencing a surge in bookings. I would email Quidco to check. They have always responded quickly to my enquiries in the past. Good luck.

You have to wait for 14 days to make an enquiry - I have just done that with regard to my booking which I made 20th February. I don't think they respond very quickly at DLRP so I'm not holding my breath.;)

Strange that. I made a ticket booking mid-Feb and it didn't track so had to wait til 4th March to submit an enquiry. :confused3 It's in my earnings as pending so hopefully they'll honour it. I didn't go through Quidco to make the price cheaper but it does make a difference if you get some money back!
I know you shouldn't 'expect' it as you could be disappointed but still! I did everything by the book and everything else I did tracked so this is my first problem (as such).
Good luck with your query!

when we booked our October trip last June I had to submit an earnings enquiry as it never showed up but they sorted it without any problem, finally got the earnings paid to me in January which was longer than I hoped but still good :goodvibes

I am still awaiting the enquiry from Jan, been told that if no outcome had been resolved by 60 days then it will automatically validate. I had to send them a few details like travel dates etc. Now Eurostar tracked straight away!!

I'm in the middle of opening a query with Quidco at the moment, what did you put for the customer reference and transaction reference? Did you use Disney's confirmation number (the one starting with "A")?

Yes I did use that one, I also had to put my email address, home address and date of travelling. I then had a reply saying it would be looked into which took another two weeks then I asked them if it had validated and they said it was still pending but would automatically validate after 60 days.

I have cut and pasted my enquiry for you to see, you will notice it validated today:

You 2009-02-05 10:43:29 Enquiry: A****** A****** Disneyland Paris Booking amount 217.60
Admin 2009-02-13 08:03:10 The status has changed from awaiting processing to being processed.
Admin 2009-02-13 16:15:52 Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please the travel dates, booking reference, your full name, full postal code and email address. Kind regards, Quidco Member Support
Admin 2009-02-13 16:15:54 The status has changed from being processed to insufficient info.
You 2009-02-14 09:43:48 Booking ref: A****** Travel Dates: 21st Feb 2009 Michelle Perrett
Admin 2009-02-15 14:47:34 The status has changed from being processed to ready to send.
You 2009-02-27 22:51:17 Has this been approved?
Admin 2009-03-02 08:48:19 Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. When you submit an enquiry you will immediately have a pending transaction added to your earnings. This will change to validated or declined (if the enquiry is not valid) within sixty days of us receiving all the information required 14-2-09. If we are unable to get a resolution for you within that time it will automatically change to validated at sixty days. Kind regards, Steve. Quidco Member Support
You 2009-03-02 10:30:14 Ok thankyou
Admin 2009-03-04 08:47:03 Your welcome, Kind regards Steve, Quidco
You 2009-03-11 06:45:55 Response from Merchant. Accepted by autoapprove

Last year when I booked tickets I had no problem, but this year has been the problem so we'll see if it gets paid. Fingers crossed!

Well just by way of an update, quidco still has not tracked and neither has my sisters. Have raised the enquiry so shall see what happens

My enquiry is succesful - the transaction has been accepted by autoapprove and is scheduled for payment this month.

I have had a message today that my transaction has been validated:cool1:
I booked in Feb and raised my query on 10 March.

My enquiry is succesful - the transaction has been accepted by autoapprove and is scheduled for payment this month.

We posted at the same time, they must do a regular "sweep" so check your Quidco everybody that is waiting.....:thumbsup2

No luck for me yet - mine is still sitting at pending (booked late Feb & had to do an enquiry as it didn't track normally).

Does anyone actually get the money on these transactions?
It would be nice to think they might pay out at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter