Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by invaderzim, Jun 17, 2004.

1. invaderzim

invaderzim DIS Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    :confused3 I know, I know -- there have been a hundred postings on here in the last few months about Tiffany, Happy Limo, Florida Tours, tipping, grocery stops, etc.

However, I have a new one to throw in the mix. Has anyone ever used (or know of anyone who used) Quicksilver Tours? My TA is recommending them and I just spoke with Gregory. Extremely nice. Gives you a free 30 minute grocery stop at Publix or Albertson and has competitive rates.

Just wondering......:confused:
  2. TNMomof3

TNMomof3 Trying to earn my PhDVC!

Jan 25, 2002
    I used Quicksilver on our trip last December, and will definitely be using them again! :D Gregory is so nice and really went out of his way to make sure that we had a good experience. I highly recommend Quicksilver!
  3. wdwmom2

wdwmom2 <font color=teal>It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorr

Jul 1, 2003
    We used Quicksilver in April. Gregory was our driver. The service was out of this world. Gregory joked with our daughters, answered many questions as we drove along, had a nice stop at Publix to pick up odds and ends. We will definately use Quicksilver again whenever we visit Orlando. I highly recommend this towncar service!!!::yes::