• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quicksilver??

invaderzim

DIS Veteran
:confused3 I know, I know -- there have been a hundred postings on here in the last few months about Tiffany, Happy Limo, Florida Tours, tipping, grocery stops, etc.

However, I have a new one to throw in the mix. Has anyone ever used (or know of anyone who used) Quicksilver Tours? My TA is recommending them and I just spoke with Gregory. Extremely nice. Gives you a free 30 minute grocery stop at Publix or Albertson and has competitive rates.

Just wondering......:confused:

I used Quicksilver on our trip last December, and will definitely be using them again! :D Gregory is so nice and really went out of his way to make sure that we had a good experience. I highly recommend Quicksilver!

We used Quicksilver in April. Gregory was our driver. The service was out of this world. Gregory joked with our daughters, answered many questions as we drove along, had a nice stop at Publix to pick up odds and ends. We will definately use Quicksilver again whenever we visit Orlando. I highly recommend this towncar service!!!::yes::

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter