Quickest route from GCH to Convention Center?

gardengirl2790

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had to make this trek? My husband will need to do this early in the morning, and evenings, as he attends a work related conference (while we play). I'm wanting to help him with the quickest route to alleviate a bit of my guilt. :)

It's very close. The easiest way is to go out the front of GCH, and turn left on Disneyland Drive. Walk down to W. Katella Ave, cross the street, and turn left. The Convention Center is on the right, about a block down (there are no more streets to cross). It's probably a 10 minute walk.

Couldn't he also take the tram from DTD back to the Toy Story lot and then cross Harbor?

The tram for Toy Story doesn't go to DTD, it only stops at the big transit circle on Harbor. It's probably longer to walk out there from GCH than to just walk to the Convention Center.

I'm so glad it's an easy walk. I just wasn't sure how long and far of a walk it would be for him. I feel guilty that he has to work while we enjoy the parks and the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter