Quick tour of the Walt Disney suite on the Dream . . .

Thanks so much for posting this! We are staying in the Walt Suite during the New Years Eve 2012-13 sailing on the Dream... watching this just made me that much more excited!!! I absolutely cannot wait!!!! :yay:

$14,000 total or per person? How many people in your party? I'm very interested in doing this on a future cruise but would like to find out more.

It is $14,000. for two adults total. We have sailed on the Magic and Wonder in the Cat 1 Suites with our 20 year old son and I must say that we do spend a good amount of time in our room between all of the activities on board the ships. We had get togethers for our friends in the suite, the suite was also used as the last stop in a room tour that one person in our "disboard group" arranged for everyone, we had a couple of parties in the suite for friends, we invited a group of the disboard people over and ordered from Palo, we had friends over for drinks on the verandah and just watched the sunset and we have had friends from that same group just come and hang out and watch movies, order room service and generally had fun. My husband likes the feeling of "home" when we travel on DCl and the suites fit that for him so we book them every year. This will be the first year my husband and I travel alone without our son for he will be in college. Another reason we really like the suites is that it provides a private area for get togethers with our friends that we are traveling with and with our "Disboard Group" we can have a bunch of them over at any time:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter