Quick Service Recommendations in all Parks!

mrskirk

Earning My Ears
We are down to 10 days before we leave for our 5n/6d trip! We are so excited :). We are also on the regular dining plan. Anyways, we will be staying at the Contemporary and will be using their Contempo Cafe for a few QS meals of course due to convenience. I've heard their cupcakes are great, so I'll be sneaking in a few snack credits for those. We will be spending 2.5 days in Magic Kingdom. We love MK and have two toddlers (4/2). We will then be spending one day at each of the other parks. The toddlers are pretty picky eaters. I just wanted to know everyone's favorite quick service meals in the parks. Thanks in advance!

These are just a few of our regulars:

MK - Columbia Harbour House or Cosmic Rays or Diamond Horseshoe
EP - Not really a good one here! We usually eat at ABC Commissary for seating
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
HS - Sunshine Seasons or Yorkshire County Fish Shop
DTD - Wolfgang Puck Express

In MK we always go to Pecos Bill's...great toppings bar! If you happen to eat there during the afternoon parade you can see the floats pass right by the seating area. My son still talks about seeing the parade from there!:yay:

Was just there last week and my best meal of any CS was hands down Be Our Guest. Utilized the FP+ booking with our magic bands and pre ordered but would have been able to change anything pre ordered upon arrival. Real plates and silverware, food delivered to your table, all for the same cost as the other CS choices.

At EPCOT we usually eat Sunshine Seasons, AK either Flame Tree BBQ or Yak & Yeti CS and HS we usually grab stuff at the little section of stands by Tower Of Terror or for a few $$ more we have Sci Fi

MK- cosmic rays, peco bills or colmbia harbour house
Epcot- Sunshine or Yorkshire fish
HS- Pizza Planet
AK- Flame Tree

MK -Columbia Harbor house (eat upstairs) or cosmic rays
HS-Starring rolls (early lunch & get the cupcakes!)
EP- Sunshine Seasons (or any country cs, there's a million good places in EP)
AK- Flame Tree bbq

forgot to add I like the qs in Contemp.- and at Poly also, a quick ride from the parks if you need a small break

MK- Diamond Horseshoe Saloon (if open), Columbia Harbor House, Cosmic Ray's, and for snacks, Aloha Isle.

EPCOT- Sunshine Seasons is the only QS worth eating at in FW, IMHO. WS (which it sounds like you may want to avoid with picky eaters) would be Tangerine Café (Morocco), La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico), and les Halles (France).

AK- Yak and Yeti or Flame Tree BBQ.

HS- Let's face it, HS is probably the worst park for food. I'd go with Fairfax Fare as the best of the worst.

MK - Be Our Guest (lunch only), otherwise Cosmic Rays
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons (lots of variety) or Patisserie (great pastries)
AK - Flame Tree
DHS - Starring Rolls (cupcakes) (not really a fan of any of the QS in DHS for food)
DTD - Cooke's of Dublin

MK: Pecos Bill or Pinnochio's
EPCOT: Liberty Inn or Sunshine Seasons
DHS: Pizza Planet
AK: Flame Tree BBQ

MK: Cosmic Rays; tons of options, nuggets, half roast chicken, sandwiches, burgers, great choices
-Pinnochio's Village Haus: flatbread style pizza & pasta

DHS: starring rolls; amazing cupcakes & good sandwiches
-not a lot else in this park, if you have the time, I highly suggest boating over to Beaches & cream for lunch
-pizza planet otherwise lol

EPcot: fish & chips is UK is usually what we go for, super delicious
-Sunshine Seasons also has tons of really good choices!

ak: flame tree bbq!! Such good food, chicken, ribs, pulled pork, etc all delicious!!
-pizzafari

Hmmm, best QS eateries?
In our opinion . . .
. . . Epcot: Sunshine Seasons (maybe the best QS in WDW)
. . . MK: Be Our Guest (Columbia House a close second)
. . . AK: Flame Tree (good ribs)
. . . DHS: Backlot Epress
. . . DTD: Earl of Sandwich
. . . BB: Lottawatta Lodge
. . . TL: Typhoon Tilly's
. . . Deluxe Resorts: Capt Cook's at Poly
. . . Moderate Resorts: Sassagoula Flatworks at POFQ
. . . Value Resorts: Landscapes of Flavor at AoA

MK- Pecos Bills or BOG lunch
Epcot- Haven't found one we like
HWS- Backlot Express
AK- Flame Tree BBQ
DTD- Earl of Sandwich

If you feel like breakfast QS at the Polynesian isn't far from you and Captain Cooks has excellent breakfast!! Tonga Toast mmmmmm!!

We are down to 10 days before we leave for our 5n/6d trip! We are so excited :). We are also on the regular dining plan. Anyways, we will be staying at the Contemporary and will be using their Contempo Cafe for a few QS meals of course due to convenience. I've heard their cupcakes are great, so I'll be sneaking in a few snack credits for those. We will be spending 2.5 days in Magic Kingdom. We love MK and have two toddlers (4/2). We will then be spending one day at each of the other parks. The toddlers are pretty picky eaters. I just wanted to know everyone's favorite quick service meals in the parks. Thanks in advance!

Remember you'll get a dessert with each QS meal too, so you can get a cupcake with the meal. We got a Monsters Inc. one and it was excellent.

As far as the Parks, I definitely recommend Be Our Guest (lunch only). Get in line early and you'll get in. We were told a 45 minute wait but the line moves quick, probably only took 20 minutes.

HS- Let's face it, HS is probably the worst park for food. I'd go with Fairfax Fare as the best of the worst.

LOL! So true! And I'll be there for 2 meals during my trip (just how it worked out). We'll do Fairfax Fare for dinner before Fantasmic. The other day we plan to hit Pizza Planet--mostly because my 4-year-old is Toy Story obsessed.

I love the DFB!

I must say that CHH has overtaken Cosmic Rays as my favorite MK counter service. Outstanding

MK- Columbia HH
Epcot-San Angel Cantina
HS- Catalina Eddies
Ak-Flame tree
DTD-WPE or EOS.

MK - Cosmic Rays (our go to CS at MK)
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons is good, Electric Umbrella is convenient
DHS - Pizza Planet, not much in DHS. We usually do TS here.
AK - Flame Tree BBQ has pretty good food, a good value on meal plan, and pretty convenient location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter