• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Service Plan

kmjmom

DIS Veteran
Just returned and loved the Quick Service Dining Plan. Easy, convenient and great value. We had plenty to eat and drink and it was effortless. I would highly recommend it to those who are not into eating at a sit down meal each day. We still paid for a fabulous lunch at Le Cellier, but the freedom to eat wherever we chose each day and the flexibility of the timing was great for DD and myself. With the heat we were able to grab something when we felt like it and weren't locked into a schedule. Since this was a laid back and relaxing trip it fit the bill perfectly. Lots of good food and lots of choices!:thumbsup2

Thank you for the review. We are doing the QSDP in Aug for our fiirst WDW trip and wanted the freedom. With two small kids we did not want to be tied down with ADR's everyday. Where was your fav places to eat at?

We ate at the Pop food court, Cosmic Rays at MK, Electric Umbrella at Epcot, and Main Street Bakery at MK for breakfast. A lot of our dinners were at Pop. There are so many options, it just depends on where you are when you're hungry!popcorn::

We are doing free dining this upcoming trip, but I think next time we go we'll be booking quickservice. Just easier not to have to stress out over planning meals in advance, and being able to eat where an when we feel like it.

The two snacks per day and the included mug is a bonus too!

QS is the way to go. My DD15 was so impressed by what we ate, but you have to do your homework.We shared a few and were quite satisfied. We shared snacks also and saved others for Goofies- what great gifts we had!!!

We did it last month and loved it as well. I agree in the heat it is nice to go in a resturant or back to resort anytime you feel like it no strings (AKA ADRS;)). Still like the basic as well and doing it on next trip but love having the choice. We will do QSDP again in future.

As far as favorites-

AK- Picnic in the Park
Epcot-Tangerine Cafe or Sunshine Seasons
MK-CHH or Cosmic Rays
DHS-Pizza Planet?? Not much to choose from
But our favorite by far was WPE in DTD

We tried so many new CS resturants!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter