Quick service on Fantasy?

joker66

Earning My Ears
I know its there but my 12 yo DS is anxious about the ability to have a burger whenever he wants. I can't find pictures or location of a "Plutos dog house" or "Pinocios Pizza". Anyone with pics or info as to where these type of food services are on the Fantasy, it would be helpful, thanks.:confused3

joker66 said:
I know its there but my 12 yo DS is anxious about the ability to have a burger whenever he wants. I can't find pictures or location of a "Plutos dog house" or "Pinocios Pizza". Anyone with pics or info as to where these type of food services are on the Fantasy, it would be helpful, thanks.:confused3

Pluto's and Pinnocchio's are on the Magic and Wonder, not the Fantasy. You're looking for Flo's Cafe on that ship. I believe on the DCL website it's listed under Pools as opposed to Dining.

Perhaps the reason you can't find them is that on the Fantasy they are combined into a single outlet called "Flo's V-8 Cafe." And at 3 am when Flo's is closed, you can get a hamburger or pizza from room service.

anyone know if nacho's are served in quick dining? it is my husbands favorite food.. I may or may not have told then that they are served in the quick service to get him onto a disney cruise... oops

Room service is free and open 24 hours a day, you will need to tip. There is a charge for soft drinks from room service. The drink stations on the pool deck are open 24 hours a day.

Princess Denise said:
anyone know if nacho's are served in quick dining? it is my husbands favorite food.. I may or may not have told then that they are served in the quick service to get him onto a disney cruise... oops

No nachos, they used to have them all the time try the sports bars during a big game. Good luck. The hot wings are good though.

The classic ships had nachos in Diversions every night on our last several cruises....didn't seem them on the Fantasy though.

Nachos are at lunch in Cabanas just one tiny area easy to look over...,

Yvet said:
Nachos are at lunch in Cabanas just one tiny area easy to look over...,

They usually have them at lunch & they are DELICIOUS!! They are homemade; made out of fresh tortillas :) Warm & so good. I usually take like 6 to be good but trust me, I could eat a plateful!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter