Quick Service Near Boardwalk Inn

CinderellaDream

Mouseketeer
We have a Boardwalk Inn resort day planned with DAH at Epcot that night. I'm considering the different quick service options around Crescent Lake for both breakfast and dinner that day. Is there one that is better than the others? Better food, better atmosphere? Should we consider taking the Skyliner to Riviera for Primo Piatto? I don't want to make an ADR since I'm envisioning a take it easy kind of day. I've looked at menus and any of them would work but I'm just wondering if there are any stand outs you would recommend.

QS is pretty lacking in that area. You might consider doing Ale & Compass to go for one of those meals (we've done that and have then eaten in the lounge next to the restaurant at breakfast time). Leaping Horse Libations menu at the BWI pool is pretty decent - salads, sandwiches. We like Primo Piatto, so a Skyliner ride to RIV might be nice if you have the time. If you really just want QS, I would do the Marketplace at YC and find a place to sit - you can sit on the deck in the back of YC or even walk over to BC and sit on the outdoor patio area or the Solarium near the BC QS (they have some ok grab-and-go things here, but I'm not a fan of their hot selections).

If you go to RIV and you like baked goods, I HIGHLY recommend their signature banana/chocolate bread and all of the pastries in the lobby cafe - SO good. We go over there just for coffee and pastries sometimes.

We have a Boardwalk Inn resort day planned with DAH at Epcot that night. I'm considering the different quick service options around Crescent Lake for both breakfast and dinner that day. Is there one that is better than the others? Better food, better atmosphere? Should we consider taking the Skyliner to Riviera for Primo Piatto? I don't want to make an ADR since I'm envisioning a take it easy kind of day. I've looked at menus and any of them would work but I'm just wondering if there are any stand outs you would recommend.
No ADR necessary at breakfast most times at Trattoria Al Forno … kind of relaxing at that time of day

Another vote for Primo. The food is so good there. Only time I’d advise against that would be if the Skyliner is expected to be down (lightning, refurb).

Primo is the best QS on property and a nice skyliner ride from IG. Nothing else compares in the Boardwalk area in my opinion.
See, different strokes for different folks. I actually get more meals at Centretown Market at CB when I am staying at Riviera🤣 PP just doesn’t excite me.

See, different strokes for different folks. I actually get more meals at Centretown Market at CB when I am staying at Riviera🤣 PP just doesn’t excite me.

I’ve never been to Centretown Market, is it that good, or are you just taking a dig at Primo Piatto?

I’ve never been to Centretown Market, is it that good, or are you just taking a dig at Primo Piatto?
I just prefer the more typical breakfast platter with a Mickey waffle, eggs, bacon/sausage and potatoes. And I love chicken strips and fries for dinner, or after Epcot closes. I do enjoy the pizza every now and then at Primo. If it is a trip where I am staying at Riviera, and I am hungry leaving HS at park close, I will actually go to pop or AoA to eat since Primo doesn’t have hot food after 10.

No ADR necessary at breakfast most times at Trattoria Al Forno … kind of relaxing at that time of day
Although I have made an ADR both times I've eaten there for breakfast, I've made it the night beforehand and both times, I had a wide range of choices of times to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter