Quick Service Meals at Yacht Club

rs505

Mouseketeer
We are doing a short trip in the middle of May and will be staying at the Yacht Club for the first time. I don't see a quick service restaurant at the Yacht Club. Is that correct or am I missing something? If there is no quick service restaurant, where do you get breakfast? Also, is there no way to get a refillable mug? I'm not trying to start a refillable mug debate, but I try to collect them, and would hate to not get one from this trip simply because the Yacht Club doesn't have a quick service restaurant.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks. I'm just curious though, is there a place to get a sit down breakfast the would qualify as quick service?

Thanks.

You can use snack credits at Ale & Compass for breakfast pastries and is also somewhere you can fill your mug with coffee in the morning. Ale & Compass is off the lobby.

If you want a QS breakfast then you have to walk all the way to the far side of BC to Beach Club Marketplace. It's a pain in the posterior if you ask me.

B&C only offers ice cream at the take out window. If you want a meal there, you have to sit down in the restaurant and it's definitely a TS meal.

If you're paying OOP, we really enjoyed the breakfast at Captain's Grill. It is definitely a TS meal but it's an inexpensive one if paying OOP. If you're using a dining plan, it's a very poor use of a credit from a financial perspective.

yacht is pretty high end which is why they probably do not have more cs options. For Breakfast we ate at Cape May and Captains Grille. Grand Floridian doesn't have cs option either. Hurricane Havannas at beach and yacht only serve lunch and dinner and does not open until 11

You can use snack credits at Ale & Compass for breakfast pastries and is also somewhere you can fill your mug with coffee in the morning. Ale & Compass is off the lobby.

If you want a QS breakfast then you have to walk all the way to the far side of BC to Beach Club Marketplace. It's a pain in the posterior if you ask me.

B&C only offers ice cream at the take out window. If you want a meal there, you have to sit down in the restaurant and it's definitely a TS meal.

If you're paying OOP, we really enjoyed the breakfast at Captain's Grill. It is definitely a TS meal but it's an inexpensive one if paying OOP. If you're using a dining plan, it's a very poor use of a credit from a financial perspective.
Ditto. Although I wouldn't recommend the BC QS, that place is an absolute zoo in the morning. And honestly, the food was not on par with the other QS meals we got. It was very blah.

Its actually one of the reasons I prefer the YC over the BC. The BC is constantly crawling with people all over, and the YC is much more quiet in the lobby and around. I think that's because there just aren't many services there.

Hurricane Hannahs by the pool is a great QS. We really enjoyed the day that we got lunch there, and the kids got their little pails to play in the sand with after lunch. They won't give you dessert with your meal, though, and our receipt blew away, so we didn't get dessert, but I should have been more careful. I asked for the dessert at the time of the meal because I know I'm a bit scatterbrained, but they refused, and as predicted, I lost the receipt. :rolleyes2 So just make sure you tuck it away in a safe place.

For grab and go pastries and breakfast sandwiches there is Beach Club marketplace and the Boardwalk bakery.There are NO food court style places that have sitdown cs breakfasts .Hurricaine Hannahs is by the pool and is open for lunch.Beaches and cream to go window serves simple ice cream concoctions.ANY of the signature sundaes/food has to be in the restaurant and that is a TS credit

We too dont like to deal with the morning breakfast crowds at the marketplace, so we usually pick up something like a yogurt parfait or muffin and just keep them in our room for the next morning.

yacht is pretty high end which is why they probably do not have more cs options. For Breakfast we ate at Cape May and Captains Grille. Grand Floridian doesn't have cs option either. Hurricane Havannas at beach and yacht only serve lunch and dinner and does not open until 11

The Grand Floridian has Gasparillas.... that's a counter service. not as large as the counter services at the mods, but it's still CS. (and you can refill your refillable mug there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter