Quick Service in Disney Springs Suggestions

Denise K W

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon Dis Fans
We are going to Disneyworld again this June and was wondering if you have any suggestions on where to eat at for quick Service in Disney Springs. The first day we are going to Disney Springs for the afternoon/evening and wanted to use our quick service for our dining plan down there. I have looked at menus but I do have a very picky eater so want to eat somewhere my child will eat. Let me know your opnions I was looking at DLuxe Burger but not sure if he will eat there.

What type of food does your picky eater like? That might help with suggestions.

You can probably always order a plain burger at D-Luxe.

Earl of Sandwich. You can order ahead from their website and skip the line.

Seconded. It's so good, and there are a ton of options. I have two pretty picky eaters (though my youngest is definitely pickier than my husband), but we all can find something we like there!

Another vote for Wolfgang Puck Express. So much variety. Everyone can find something here. Chicken fingers and pasta for pickier eaters as well as salads, sandwiches, rotisserie chicken, salmon, flatbreads ...

And yet another vote for Wolfgang. Plenty of options for everyone.Not to mention it is one of the best uses for a QS credit.

I also recommend Wolfgang Puck Express. I have the pickiest eaters, and they eat well here.

Wolfgang and we enjoyed Cookes of Dublin, but not a lot of seating there.
A fight almost broke out at Cookes while we were there. A man poached a table another man had been waiting for. They yelled "a bit" and the one man just turned and left.

Wolfgang Puck Express is excellent, as are D-Luxe for burgers, Earl of Sandwich for their roast beef sandwich (or indeed any kind of sandwich), and Blaze does EXCELLENT pizza.

Polite Pig is also very good indeed if you like barbecue..

We are having trouble finding where to preorder for Earl of Sandwich. How do we do this?

I think Wolfgang Puck and Earl of Sandwich are great options. D-Luxe Burger is really good but hard to find tables. Blaze Pizza is really good at other locations but have not been there at Disney World. Honestly I like the quick service at Disney Springs better than anywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter