quick service food options?

aacmt5

Earning My Ears
my kids must be hungary because now they are wanting me to ask more food questions! They want to know what toppings they have on pizza's at Pinocchios pizza? and do you get it by the slice or can you get a whole pizza? Also they were wanting to know what other things you can get from the quick service places? can you get corn dogs anywhere? Oh and can you take food into the theaters?

my kids must be hungary because now they are wanting me to ask more food questions! They want to know what toppings they have on pizza's at Pinocchios pizza? and do you get it by the slice or can you get a whole pizza? Also they were wanting to know what other things you can get from the quick service places? can you get corn dogs anywhere? Oh and can you take food into the theaters?

Pinocchio's has pizza by the slice, but you can get as many slices as you want. Typical stuff...cheese, pepperoni, combo, sausage, veggie, I think that they had ham and pineapple...

Pluto's has burgers, dogs, tacos, chicken sandwiches, brats, chicken fingers, veggie burgers, fries.

Goofy's has wraps, fresh fruit, salads, some samwiches and paninis, soft serve ice cream.

I don't know that you can't take food into the theaters. I've never seen anyone do it, other than drinks. I doubt it would be a big deal though.

Hi! I only remember cheese and peperoni pizza but maybe someone can tell you otherwise. You get it by the slice but you can ask for a couple, I haven't seen anyone get a whole pizza.

The burger place has burgers with or without cheese, chicken burgers and I think fish sandwiches. They also have tacos and chicken tenders and fries.

There is another place where you can get sandwiches and paninis, salad and fruit and next to that is soft serve ice cream. Sorry I don't know which is which but the names are goofy's galley, pluto's something or other and the pizza place belongs to pinochio I think!

People on this board talk about bringing food like chicken tenders etc into the theater but that seems rude to me.

I don't recall seeing corn dogs anywhere.

People often take food into the theatres....or movie theatre. I would say more so tp the movies as people are either just coming from or just going to dinner before/after the main stage shows....but you will see people with food from the quick serve places.

MJ

The only place I've seen corn dogs is at the lunch buffet -- on the kid's side. They don't have them every day but I have seen them there on almost all of our cruises.

one sure way to get to know the Teen counselors -- order a whole pizza and bring it back to Stack/Aloft (the counselors can't ask, but they can share if you ask them if they would like some)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter