Quick service Breakfast at Seaworld

temom

Mouseketeer
Late March will be our first trip ever to Seaworld. We are buying the all day dining and cannot find on the website if there is places for quick service breakfasts at seaworld.
Ideas welcome

Voyageurs was serving breakast on our Christmas Day visit. Lots of choices and the food was very good.

They have the biggest muffins you have ever seen which you can choose as your "side", in addition to your breakfast entree. For entrees, there's all the standard breakfast fare, including very substantial combo plates of eggs, meat, french toast sticks, etc.

We were there last March and we had the all day dining. Voyageurs has an awesome breakfast. You get more food than you can eat with the dining plan. Make sure you always grab a water when you leave a restaurant. It can be hot in March and we went through a ton of water. You can't get free waters anywhere but at the restaurants. We will also be there late March and we will be getting the all day dining again. Another tip, don't waste your time going to the all you can eat pizza and pasta restaurant. It's where the brew house used to be. It was terrible. Other than that all the food was great.

We went in dec too and it was voyagers. It is printed on the back of the map were it is. I was confused cause in 11 it was at seafire inn. We thought they had cancelled it til we saw it on the map. It is a good way to start the day.

I had heard bad things about the pizza pasta buffet so we tried it out in dec. Its not bad I don't know why others don't like it. Reminds me of a cicis buffet. Only less choices with pizza toppings. They have 3 or 4 different pizzas, three different pastas and two kinds of salads. There was bread and also a small dessert section. We all liked it. And you just go in and fill your plate and cup as much as you want. We will definitely being going back on our visits since we have APs.

We tried voyaguers. They had fresh pastries, coffee, etc. It was a good quick start to the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter